• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A new version of AACS in April

It'll require an update to the software players. Just great...more things for Cyberlink to delay. :D

I hope that Cyberlink will make an update quickly and not three months later... :mad:

let just wait and hope, but that why we have anydvd hd

I hope that Cyberlink will make an update quickly and not three months later... :mad:

It will not be released before they prove that it stops AnyDVD from working. After all, what would be the point?

I think we can expect the keys to be hiddin or encrypted in memory. At that point, we will have AnyDVD that does not work on new titles. Let's hope that SlySoft is up to the task...

- Rich

they are always up to the task. Any encryption can be decrypted.

There's the possibility of some lag time, but seeing as how this is how they make their money and their past performance, I have no doubt they're up to the task and feel comfortable with my license serving me well for years to come.

Let's say there is a new version of PowerDVD with new keys. What is the result:

A) AnyDVD still works for older titles but a new version is needed for new titles?

B) AnyDVD does not work on old or new titles?

If it is A, then you might as well install the new version of powerDVD.

Just curious because, I cannot play Superman Returns and I got a response for Cyberlink tech support today indicating that their would be a new version available "within 1 to 2 weeks".

- Rich

Back