• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Support?

digitaldecay

Maybe if i had a decent profile for converting dvds so i could play them on the ps3, then i would buy this damn program

Maybe if i had a decent profile for converting dvds so i could play them on the ps3, then i would buy this damn program
what format do you think the PlayStation 3 plays?i thought it would easily play dvd's/br dvd's.
besides,clonedvdmobile is for converting dvd's to PORTABLE formats-such as iPod or Archos devices.

Last edited:
The playstation 3 also plays:
MPEG-1
MPEG-2 (PS,TS)
H.264/MEPG-4 AVC
MPEG-4 SP

I thought oh wow i can just change the resolution and bit rate on the psp profile and it will work on the ps3, but once i change that in the device.ini the file wont work on the ps3. Yes i know that the ps3 isnt a portable device but why is the Divx option on there with high resolution. I just cant figure out why the psp profile resolution wont work when its changed...

Back