• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems with new pioneer dvr112d

deucehd2002

I just upgraded an older pioneer dvr a05 to a new Pioneer Dvr 112d. The older drive worked fine but I wanted a faster drive that does DL discs. My issue is that my single layer discs fail almost everytime when using clone dvd and my DL discs, although they work, when I look at the burned image on the disc it appears that only half the disc is used. Any suggestions? Btw I did upgrade firmware on the burner after I had the issue.

I just upgraded an older pioneer dvr a05 to a new Pioneer Dvr 112d. The older drive worked fine but I wanted a faster drive that does DL discs. My issue is that my single layer discs fail almost everytime when using clone dvd and my DL discs, although they work, when I look at the burned image on the disc it appears that only half the disc is used. Any suggestions? Btw I did upgrade firmware on the burner after I had the issue.

Please read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 fully
(print it out if you have to)

Take a long hard look at #2, #3, and #12 in that link

Back