• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone developing a program like DVD Shrink for HD-DVD and BD?

Xcel

I would like to strip out just the movie without the menus and extras. I would also like to be able to save them as .mp4 or something that I can play with player other than PowerDVD.

I would like to strip out just the movie without the menus and extras.

I'm expecting that Elby CloneDVD will be updated to handle HD content in the future. I'm hoping, at least.

I would also like to be able to save them as .mp4 or something that I can play with player other than PowerDVD.

Maybe Slysoft will update CloneDVD mobile to handle this.

I am sure Slysoft will have CloneDVD doing this soon, but I noticed today that dvdFab now has a HD Decryper out. I Hope it is ok to post this here?

Dear all,

We are really glad to announce the important update for DVDFab products: DVDFab HD Decrypter, which supports copying HD-DVD, as well as normal DVDs. Blu-ray support will be added soon.

DVDFab HD Decrypter is freeware, enjoy!

DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.0.9.0 Beta (03/16/2007):
http://www.dvdfab.com/DVDFabHDDecrypter3090Beta.exe

What's New:
- New: Added support for HD-DVD.
- New: Copy HD-DVD to hard disk in "Full Disc" mode, in less than one hour.
- Change: Significantly reduced the time to open DVD.
- Fix: Several minor problems.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I have not tested this yet, but think I will just wait until something gets released from Slysoft. :clap:

Back