• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cant read copied DVD's on Samsung DVD player !

georges99

Hi,

Could someone tell me why is there some DVD player that wont play copied DVD's ?

Is there something I could do differently to be able to read them on a Samsung DVD player ?

Thanks
George

Hi,

Could someone tell me why is there some DVD player that wont play copied DVD's ?

Is there something I could do differently to be able to read them on a Samsung DVD player ?

Thanks
George

What's the Model number on the Samsung DVD Player? Most likely it doesn't like the brand or type of media that you are using.

i have a samsung dvd player i use dvd -r media it plays all of the backups i have made to date which is alot:clap: i use anydvd and clonedvd2 newest versions

SAMSUNG HTQ70 accepts CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW media. If you are using + media, that is the problem.
It should be fine if you use -R media or change the BookType on + media.

hi, and thank you for all the replies.

The only copied DVD this machine is accepting, is a DVD+R.

And the one's am using are DVD-R from Ridata. Is there a special way to burn them ?

I also use any DVD, and clone DVD

George

hi, and thank you for all the replies.

The only copied DVD this machine is accepting, is a DVD+R.

And the one's am using are DVD-R from Ridata. Is there a special way to burn them ?

The model number you posted is not "suppose" to accept +R media? From what I understood in your 1st post, the player would not play anything.
I'd try a Verbatim disc.

Back