• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Newbie, please forgive I'm one of the old men ~60

twaldnig

I upgraded any DVD to 6.1.3.2 and have had problems after the upgrade. Nothing will copy. I uninstalled and reloaded my Key.AnyDVD and Key. CloneDVD onto the desktop. I have the Any DVD fox and clone DVD on my desktop. When I try and burn I get:

Unable to read Video File
C:/Document&Setting etc.
" " """"""""""""""""""""""""""""" unable to open file

I was having no problems last night on using the software to do what ever I wanted.

Any suggestions Thx,......Tim

Unable to read Video File
C:/Document&Setting etc.
" " """"""""""""""""""""""""""""" unable to open file

This makes me think that CloneDVD is looking at the Documents folder for the DVD instead of the DVD drive. Am I missing something?

I appreciate the help guys.

Here is the information posted in the window below the drive letter.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.2)
HP DVD WRITER 640B E152 04/11/17KRKE44603B
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1945440 sectors (3799 MBytes)
Total size: 3847648 sectors (7514 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Also when I click on the Clone DVD2 desktop icon/next/browse for folder/ok/ I Get:

Clone DVD2
Unable to read video files from

C:/Documents and settings/HP_owner/my documents

C:/Documents and settings/HP_owner/my documents/VIDEO_TS.IFO:unable to open

Clicking details I get:

File 0C:/Documents and settings?Ho_Owner/mydocument/video_TS.IFO2

PS: I can not even make a copy of a previous copy that I have without getting this info.

Everything was fine two days ago when I made copies. Only after downloading the update 6.1.3.2 did I start having problems

Thanks again for taking the time to help me here.

Tim

Thanks again for taking the time to help me here.

Tim

Spanky is correct. You need to select the drive letter that contains the original disc--and not your hard drive (not c: ). You need to select drive "E:" in step 8 from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

Click the circular arrow buttons to the right of "DVD video files". Choose your optical reader/drive. In this case, it's "E:"

Last edited:
Webslinger and Spanky. I feel like a bozo. Figured it was something simple. I did not have to do this step earlier. I was just able to click on the circular arrow button and it was directing me to the correct file.

Thanks guys!!!!! Now I can get back to the fun!!!

Tim

Back