• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant play backups

Dedpoptart

Ive been using clone dvd 2 and anydvd for a while i recently made a backup of step up, the grudge2, marie antionette, borat, tenacious d in the pick of destiny and pirates of the carribean 2 none of which play . any help would be great i went back and copied just the main movie and that seems to work fine but i like all the extra and at least the menus

Ive been using clone dvd 2 and anydvd for a while i recently made a backup of step up, the grudge2, marie antionette, borat, tenacious d in the pick of destiny and pirates of the carribean 2 none of which play . any help would be great i went back and copied just the main movie and that seems to work fine but i like all the extra and at least the menus

Please answer http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393 fully
Thank you

i am usuing cdvd2.9.0.3 and anydvd 6.1.3.2

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.2)
PHILIPS DVD+-RW SDVD8820 AX04 P0BG0SB62201282
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1876752 sectors (3665 MBytes)
Total size: 3573374 sectors (6979 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: BORAT_4X3
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

Found & removed RCE protection!
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

6) What blank media are you using? Specify a) brand name b)type (-R, +R, -RW, +RW, RAM, DL, etc.) c)media code, d) capacity/size, e) batch codes/serial codes (often found printed on the inner plastic hub of the blank disc), and f)country (factory information would be great as well, if possible) where the media was made (look on the physical packaging; do not rely on programs to accurately give you this information).

If you don't know how to obtain media codes, you may find the following programs useful:

http://dvd.identifier.cdfreaks.com and http://www.dvdinfopro.com/

7) At what speed are you burning your blank media?

1). Do you have "remove annoying adverts and trailers" selected in Anydvd?

2). Do the discs play on your computer?

3) Will they play in another machine?

4) When you say they won't play does that mean they won't play at all? Or does the disc play then stop? Or what happens, exactly?

5) In Clonedvd2 are you keeping the main menus? Are you removing anything?

Last edited:
ive tried memorex+r sony imation all with same result non working copy but when i copy the main movie only it works as a matter of fact my neighbor is having problems with the same movies

the dont play at all in 4 different dvd players but they do in my pc s

Back