• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am still having trouble

I am trying to burn stranger than fiction and I dont know how to do it.....

I have followed some sugg & put the main movie into dvd shring ver 3.1 & tried ver 3.2 then i take that and try to burn with dvd decrypter.. it doesnt work. i also downloaded another program called ripit4me. I am so frustrated, I know more and more movies are going to be like this so I want to know how to do it. Please someone out there give me the dummie guide on how to do this. I also downloaded nero 7 to burn but that totally didnt work. I have dvdxcopy platinum, but when I open the program I cant browse to look for my files the button is not highlighted. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO STEP BY STEP EVEN THE BURNING PART, CUZ I AM CONFUSED.

Thanks
Still confused in CT
:confused:

I also downloaded nero 7 to burn but that totally didnt work.

The simplest method with Anydvd would be to use Clonecd with Verbatim +R DL media. Or use Clonedvd2. Try the free trials.

Or with Anydvd 6.1.3.2 running in the background, run Nero Recode 2.4.5.0 and choose one of the top two options (depending on if you just want the main movie)--and not anything involving Nero Digital.
With Anyvd running on your toolbar, select "Import DVD". Choose the drive that contains your original movie. Choose your audio, subtitles, compression levels, etc. Choose the size of the blank media you're using in "Fit to target". Click Next. Under destination choose your burner. If you're burning to a single layer disc, choose "advanced analysis" (if you want). Click "More". Down below on the left, set the booktype to "dvd-rom". Select an appropriate write speed. Then click "burn".

Last edited:
Tricia.canterbury@gmail.c
If you don't have CloneDVD to resolve the problem..........post your problem in the Third Party Products thread and someone can help you.

Stranger than fiction

Can stranger than fiction be copied yet without all the previous steps? I still havent been able to burn it.

Do i just use Clone DVD to do the whole process?

You can either use Clonecd (with Verbatim +R DL media; this is my preferred method), or you can use Clonedvd2.

Please follow and read this link fully (this is the method I use to backup movies with double layer media):
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

If you want to use Clonedvd2, then read this fully:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476

If you want to use Nero Recode, follow the steps below:

With Anydvd 6.1.3.2 running in the background, run Nero Recode 2.4.5.0 and choose one of the top two options (depending on if you just want the main movie)--and not anything involving Nero Digital.
With Anyvd running on your toolbar, select "Import DVD". Choose the drive that contains your original movie. Choose your audio, subtitles, compression levels, etc. Choose the size of the blank media you're using in "Fit to target". Click Next. Under destination choose your burner. If you're burning to a single layer disc, choose "advanced analysis" (if you want). Click "More". Down below on the left, set the booktype to "dvd-rom". Select an appropriate write speed. Then click "burn".

Last edited:
Can stranger than fiction be copied yet without all the previous steps? I still havent been able to burn it.

Please keep all your posts concerning this topic in this thread. The answer to your question is yes, and I've already given you the step by step links.

Backed up Stranger Than Fiction with no problems...
Used Clone DVD2, Any DVD and Fuji Media. :agree:

Back