• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thanks Slysoft!!

Orion

Just wanted to say thanks to the whole Slysoft Team for making great products and for this new Forum. Keep up the the good work!:D :bowdown:

How about making an official thank you thread to cut down on all these kinds of threads.

Sorry, I just thought a thank you was in order, didn't know it was going to ruffle your feathers there chief?:p

Last edited:
Sorry, I just thought a thank you was in order, didn't know it was going to stir up your feathers there chief?:p
I like that people take time to thank Slysoft, and appreciate it, but when I see a new topic on this every 10-30 minutes......

I c your point. But I dont read all the theards. Who has the time.:agree:

How about making an official thank you thread to cut down on all these kinds of threads.
There is nothing wrong with a member thanking Slysoft for making a great forum. There does not have to be an offical thankyou thread. Thankyou is just a polite phrase and should be used more often. :agree: Thankyou for listening.;) Remember this is the first day. I am sure Slysoft is aware of all the people that appreciate this forum.

I also want to say thanks! I like how they keep you enformed.I am pleased..I have had no problems, But I did have to learn how to use it..Now its all good. I am new to all this puter stuff..

I want to thank Slysoft too, it is the best investment I made

Thank You Slysoft!

:clap: Thank You Slysoft for the years of Great Work you've done! It has certainly been much easier (edit for typo) to back-up the movie collection since I purchased your products!

Back