• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with any dvd

italo1

hello, i am very new to duplicating dvds, and im wondering if i can get some advice. every time im trying to copy to a blank dvd it always says there is not enough room on my target source. but the movie itself is only 97 min and the blank dvd can hold 2 hrs and this keeps happening. as soon as i put the blank dvd in it says to use at my on risk. and when i click on ok the disc pops out and says illegal operation. can someone tell me what to do, thanks

hello, i am very new to duplicating dvds, and im wondering if i can get some advice. every time im trying to copy to a blank dvd it always says there is not enough room on my target source. but the movie itself is only 97 min and the blank dvd can hold 2 hrs and this keeps happening. as soon as i put the blank dvd in it says to use at my on risk. and when i click on ok the disc pops out and says illegal operation. can someone tell me what to do, thanks

Some more information would help to resolve your problems and help you in backing up your DVD's successfully. What software are you using and at what step of the process do you receive the error message?

imusing nti cd and dvd maker, it records from the source but when going to the target source-dvd +r thats when i get the messages

imusing nti cd and dvd maker, it records from the source but when going to the target source-dvd +r thats when i get the messages

This doesn't seem to be a problem with AnyDVD. I haven't used NTI software in a couple tears so I'm not familiar with it's process. It seems to me that the data is not being reduced (shrunk) to a size that will fit onto the disc.
What other softwares are you using....other than NTI?

im just using nti, should i be using other software. im so new at this and very confused. i want to start burning all these dvds that i rent and stuff, but problems keep arising. thanks

It was my impression

that burning copies of rented DVDs is illegal. If I am correct in this, I wouldn't expect a lot of help to accomplish it...

that burning copies of rented DVDs is illegal. If I am correct in this, I wouldn't expect a lot of help to accomplish it...

and no one here does that sort of thing right, almost every post i see on this forum talks about copying rocky balboa, and all other new movies out there. if people werent doing that what would be the purpose of this site or to remove the copyrights for that matter. its all done for the same reason , please give me a break. all of these copyright removing software tool companies would be out of buisness

and no one here does that sort of thing right, almost every post i see on this forum talks about copying rocky balboa, and all other new movies out there. if people werent doing that what would be the purpose of this site or to remove the copyrights for that matter. its all done for the same reason , please give me a break. all of these copyright removing software tool companies would be out of buisness
Backing up movies you own, and backing up movies you don't own are morally two different things no matter what the "law" says.

well im just doing it because i want to learn how to do all this stuff for my own recreation. i have the trial version of it right now and i want to know what it can do and what it cant do before i spend my money on it, im trying to understand how it works is all, and im just trying different things

Back