• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Not Working

squ3g3

:confused: :confused: Ok here is the situation. I download clonecd then start it and then nothing happens. I cant push any of the buttons . And then when i turn it off it goes to not responding. It says in log searchng for SCIPI/ADAPI Drives or something like that> whatever taht means. I have two HP DVD+-R drives are they compatible with this program or what. I really need help can someone plz help me. This is really imp. And if it is not compatible or i need something for it can you tell me what i need or which drive i need.

:confused: :confused: Ok here is the situation. I download clonecd then start it and then nothing happens. I cant push any of the buttons . And then when i turn it off it goes to not responding. It says in log searchng for SCIPI/ADAPI Drives or something like that> whatever taht means. I have two HP DVD+-R drives are they compatible with this program or what. I really need help can someone plz help me. This is really imp. And if it is not compatible or i need something for it can you tell me what i need or which drive i need.
Practically all drives are compatible with it. We need more information though to make a definite conclusion.

what info do you need? I have 1 gb ram and 180gb har drive. xp professional. Um i did just system restore and nothing. i have nero and spysweeper on my comp and i use zonlealarm internet security. tell me what else you need

Nero

Do you have InCD or any other type of program that accesses the disc when you insert one? It sounds like something is taking control and not allowing CloneCD to see your drive(s).

hey i dont know i have autoplay i think send im to squ3g3 on aim

ok

aight i dont know what i have but everytme i put a dvd or cd in a thing pops up asking what i want to use to play/open the file on the disk. How can i change all of those things. I think you may be right. well it just freezes after a lil while.

That is a Windows box. You can click the "Take No Action" for that. When you installed CloneCD, did you reboot the computer after the install? Look through your Program list and see if you have any Nero or Roxio programs as well.

i have nero and just click the take no action? i just usually close it. it just says searching for atapi/????? drives

Nero

Nero has a program (InCD?) that monitors the drives and probably has the control now. Look at the icons in your Taskbar. Point to each one and see if there is one called InCD or something you don't recognize or is a part of Nero. when you see it, right click on the icon and close it. Then try CloneCD again.

i just barely installed my nero. after clonecd didnt work/ could it be something else. should i just unistall everythiing to do with opening and cd or reading a cd and then try it.

Uninstall

Uninstall Nero and CloneCD. Then reboot. Then install CloneCD again. See if it works.

What other "burning" programs do you have? For now, just do the Nero and CloneCD.

i will try nero. I dont know why it is doing all of this i think that there is just some kind of compatibility problem with my comp and clonecd. i really dont know though. I wish t woudld just work. :(

When you uninstalled CloneCD and Nero, then rebooted, then installed CloneCD and rebooted, what happened? You haven't said.

If you are having a compatibility issue it will be with the software on your computer and it continue with whatever other programs you install until you find what is causing the issue.

Last edited:
what programs do you think could be having an issue? I have dvd decrypter? I dont know if maybe that is the problem? do you think that i will have to get a diff dvd drive? i am not home yet so i cant try it so i am not sure what to do. I willl do all taht when i get home. I have unistalled clonecd many times and nothing happened. I first started trying this when i didnt have nero and it still didnt work.

Interference

DVD Decrypter should not cause a problem unless you have it running. It has to be a program that is running (InCD, DVD43, Drag-to-Disc, etc).

The only other problem I can think of would be the CD or DVD burner. What type of burner do you have? Have you been able to back-up any other CDs (try making a back-up of a music CD with CloneCD)? How is it configured on your system (IDE, USB, SATA)? If on an IDE, is it on the master or slave of the ribbon connector?

i dont really know.. i have an hp dvd -+r drive and they are not picking up on there. i cant even get clonecd to work.. none of the buttons work.. it just says searching for adapi/scipi drives or something like that..how can i find out if my comp uses any of those things like incd or any of that. i really want to figure it out. plz

Back