• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble backing up some copies....

esteebvali

Has anyone had this problem? When I make back up copies of some of my movies, I like to cut out the adverts/extras. I noticed that when I do this I get a bad copy. If I leave them in it runs without problems. Any suggestions?

Has anyone had this problem? When I make back up copies of some of my movies, I like to cut out the adverts/extras. I noticed that when I do this I get a bad copy. If I leave them in it runs without problems. Any suggestions?

answer http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321 fully (especially 8 and 9--and give burning software info including version number . . . actually answers to most of the questions listed would be nice)

Last edited:
Has anyone had this problem? When I make back up copies of some of my movies, I like to cut out the adverts/extras. I noticed that when I do this I get a bad copy.

Could you explain "Bad Copy" a little further? That might be helpful information to resolve your problem.

trouble backing up...

The movie will stop in the middle to near the end. We've tried forwarding past it but it still just hangs.

Back