• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

the holiday

MRBILLNCOLA

i have tryed every programs that is out and i still cant burn THE HOLIDAY if anyone can burn it would you please tell me what program that worked.
thanks mr bill

i have tryed every programs that is out and i still cant burn THE HOLIDAY if anyone can burn it would you please tell me what program that worked.
thanks mr bill

Anydvd/clonedvd or Anydvd/Clonecd, as posted above, as well as....RipIt4Me...DvdFab

have tryed all of them and still no luck. took it back got another and still no luck.has anyone burn it yet and if so please let me know what to do
thanks

have tryed all of them and still no luck. took it back got another and still no luck.has anyone burn it yet and if so please let me know what to do
thanks

If you have tried all of the above mentioned software, you most likely have bad original disc.

1) I was able to copy with anyDVD Ripper checking remove cells ran it though voblanker..

then I used DVD Fab Platinum to shrink and copy

i just bought clonedvd but still having problems.could not burn the first one so i took it back and got another one and its doing the same thing. can you tell me what i need to do to burn it with clonedvd.any help would really be appreated. never had a problem with ant dvd except this one. if i can just burn one i will be happy. also explane running it through a voblanker
thanks

i just bought clonedvd but still having problems.could not burn the first one so i took it back and got another one and its doing the same thing. can you tell me what i need to do to burn it with clonedvd.any help would really be appreated. never had a problem with ant dvd except this one. if i can just burn one i will be happy. also explane running it through a voblanker
thanks

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 fully

And if you refuse to answer questions (http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=18439&postcount=6)
no one is going to be able to help you

Still Cant Burn Holiday Please Help Me

i have been through 3 holiday movies and still cant burn. i have used every program i can think of. even bought clonedvd with no luck. if someone would please email me and tell me what they used and how they used it i sure would appreate it. this is the only movie i have i have ever could not burn

I have just rented the movie Holiday also and used dvd shrink on it and it wont read it in the drive if anyone knows any thing please let me know. I have also had the same problem with the movie Open Season.

I did it with anydvd 6.1.3.2 and clone dvd 2.9.0.3 just few mins ago worked fine did nothing special same as always

Problems shrinking some movies

I have had problems with 2 movies so far it seems that my dvd shrink is not reading the disc of Holiday , and also Open Season. It looks like anydvd is working but it still is not able to shrink the movie and since that is the start cant burn it either. I would appreciate any help you can give me on this . Am all ears here.

Thanks, Jerry

I have had problems with 2 movies so far it seems that my dvd shrink is not reading the disc of Holiday , and also Open Season. It looks like anydvd is working but it still is not able to shrink the movie and since that is the start cant burn it either. I would appreciate any help you can give me on this . Am all ears here.

Read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885 fully please

I have just rented the movie Holiday also and used dvd shrink on it and it wont read it in the drive if anyone knows any thing please let me know. I have also had the same problem with the movie Open Season.

Hi Jerry! Welcome to the growing mass of members waiting for a "final solution" to the AnyDVD with Shrink users vs Sony debacle.

For now you can still get the Main Movie only - using just AnyDVD and Shrink.....

There IS hope in sight.... see this thread also.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=2668

-W

i have been through 3 holiday movies and still cant burn. i have used every program i can think of. even bought clonedvd with no luck. if someone would please email me and tell me what they used and how they used it i sure would appreate it. this is the only movie i have i have ever could not burn
After 3 or 4 tries I did it!!! but it was hell.

I booted XP on my MAC and ripped the movie with AnyDVD and then I booted Mac OS X and used Dvd2One 2.1.2 to compress it to DVD-5 and to extract the movie alone and burn it with Roxio. The backup worked just fine.

But CloneDVD2 couldn't do the job nor DVDFAB. Clonedvd2 gives and error at the %99 and aborts. DVDFAB didn't ever start it. Also if you run the Anydvd ripping on DVDShrink after about %40 of the analisys it gives you an error saying that it has not enough memory and aborts too.

I would recomend that you get DVD2One for Windows and give a try after ripping the movie with Anydvd. It could work!!

R.

That's because you're doing something wrong.

And that's what you did wrong (if you have Clonedvd, never use Anydvd ripper):

read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=328

"never use Anydvd ripper " Unless using it along with CloneDVD fails. And Rrpping with Anydvd was a last resourse weapon. I'm glad what it did worked, because using the guides found on this forum, didn't work for this movie (most be Sony's new version of their protection trash).

What did I do wrong???? If I ended up with a working full backup???

Since I already had DVD Xcopy I used that with Any DVD and had no problem.

Yes, I know, I need to invest in CloneDVD :p

Back