• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Suggestion: Option for no desktop shortcut

sneakers

I keep the Anydvd shortcut on my taskbar but everytime I do an update I have to delete the shortcut on the desktop that I don't want. I know this may seem small but after a while it gets annoying. At least give me an option to not have a desktop shortcut when I update.

Last edited:
You already have that. On your installation page just uncheck "Create a Desktop Icon" box. :D

I keep the Anydvd shortcut on my taskbar but everytime I do an update I have to delete the shortcut on the desktop that I don't want. I know this may seem small but after a while it gets annoying. At least give me an option to not have a desktop shortcut when I update.

Dude, pay attention when you install and you will see two options with red check marks, take out the check mark that says desktop icon and wa-lah no desktop icon. Now wasn't that easy!!!! :agree:

Back