• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 crashing

dberez@cox.net

AnyDVD crashes when a DVD authored by AVS Video Editor v3.4 (from AVSMedia.com) is inserted into either DVD drive. I created a DVD by importing video from a camera and creating a "movie DVD". The DVD works fine when inserted into my home theater DVD drive.

I have re-installed the software and the program still crashes. After it crashes, any CD and DVD inserted into the drive is no longer recognized.

Drive(s): HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H10L LL12 " 0306210618E8GC0717 and/or LITE-ON DVDRW LDW-411S FS0K 2004/06/29

Does anyone else have this issue?

Note: I did read the thread about AnyDVD 6.1.3.0 crashing but I wanted to report the issue with version 6.3.1.2.

Link to crash thread

Hi, James
Dberez may be referring to a post to which I contributed regarding 6.1.3.0 crashing. I had had no previous difficulty with earlier versions of AnyDVD. My crash problem was resolved by following the links provided by Webslinger. Here's a link to that thread:

http://forum.slysoft.com/search.php?searchid=57895

Best regards!

Back