• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Good job to include "Hardware Talk"!!!!

S

Sense

I am sincerely appreciative to see the inclusion of hardware in the forum since it is such an integral part in the success of a backup.
Especially since firmware being correctly updated is so important.
I commend Slysoft for this being part of the forum as too many users blame the product when it may be their hardware and firmware that they are using!!!:)

I am sincerely appreciative to see the inclusion of hardware in the forum since it is such an integral part in the success of a backup.
Especially since firmware being correctly updated is so important.
I commend Slysoft for this being part of the forum as too many users blame the product when it may be their hardware and firmware that they are using!!!:)

I totally agree !!! , Very important thread to have. Everyones setup is different thus causing different issues with compatibility on some system. But here we have the option to diagnose errors and share them.

Thanks Slysoft.:bowdown:

yes your hardware plus your software makes a difference. preloaded software on box systems is what causes alot of problems like roixio drag to disc that one is bad news lol

yes your hardware plus your software makes a difference. preloaded software on box systems is what causes allot of problems like roixio drag to disc that one is bad news lol
Yep, and with the new Vista and people migrating to 64 versions a lot of issues will pop up.

Back