• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disney: It's a small world of fun...not so fun to backup

Cr0n_J0b

I've tried lots and lots of combinations of programs to back this title up. I got it on ebay, so it has some very minor scratches...but it plays fine. The strange thing is...and I'm new to AnyDVD...but when AnyDVD is running it won't even show up in the explorer. When I turn off anydVD it will show up and play.

any thoughts?

I've tried lots and lots of combinations of programs to back this title up. I got it on ebay, so it has some very minor scratches...but it plays fine. The strange thing is...and I'm new to AnyDVD...but when AnyDVD is running it won't even show up in the explorer. When I turn off anydVD it will show up and play.

any thoughts?
You could post the AnyDVD status window with this disc inserted (right mouse button, select all, copy, paste)

Back