• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Source Data too Large

jlow1469

The last couple of DVD's I have tried to burn I get this error message "Source data too large," then it tells me to choose the Copy or clone DVD selection at the start screen. IN the details box this is what it says "Write DVD 14W2" Can anyone help me with what I need to do. THe movies I tried to copy were:
The Guardian
Curious George
Emannualle in AMerica.

Thanks!!!!!

The last couple of DVD's I have tried to burn I get this error message "Source data too large," then it tells me to choose the Copy or clone DVD selection at the start screen. IN the details box this is what it says "Write DVD 14W2" Can anyone help me with what I need to do. THe movies I tried to copy were:
The Guardian
Curious George
Emannualle in AMerica.

Thanks!!!!!
If you're using CloneDVD, make sure you have DVD5 selected.

I am using CloneDVD thank you I will try this andlet you know.. GO MARCH MADNESS.

Back