• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.3.0 Issues Please Help!!!!

tazz0604

Im having some issues with anydvd 6.1.3.0 i went to install it lastnight and i got the following error message:

Error opening file for writing:"c:\windows\system 32\ ElbyCDIO.dll"

can someone help me fix this?

Also when i go to backup a movie that i know i can back up cause ive already made one i get the following message now:

E;/Video_ts_01_1.vob:read error
copy protection error-the read failed because the sector is encrypted
[File 1 e:/video_ts/VTS_01_1.vob-2147286263 picture reader]

please someone help much appriceated:bowdown:

Need more info

tazz0604, is this the "trial version" of AnyDVD you installed? Need more specifics to try & help you.

wel i downloaded it from the download section of slysoft but i also purchased a key as well does that help any?

Im having some issues with anydvd 6.1.3.0 i went to install it lastnight and i got the following error message:

Error opening file for writing:"c:\windows\system 32\ ElbyCDIO.dll"

Exit out of any slysoft program if it is running during the update.

1) Keep your license key file backed up safely
2) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
3) Reboot
4) Download Anydvd http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD.exe
5) Exit all Slysoft programs (including Anydvd, Clonedvd2, Clonecd, Clonecdtray, Clonedvdmobile, etc.). Check Windows Task Manager if you have to.
5) Reinstall
6) Reboot
7) Install your license key (if required)

Last edited:
I am having this same problem I have unstaled and reinstalled and the same error comes up. Can someone please help me with this problem?
Thanks

@ Sethook,

Welcome to the Form.

Perchance have you followed the procedures as detailed by Forum Member Webslinger in posting #4 in this thread?

Regards,
Coaster

Unless someone has previously downloaded a crack, this error message is usually a result of not exiting Slysoft programs (hit control-alt-delete and "end process" on any Slysoft program that may be running in the background if need be to ensure they aren't running) when installing.

Another possibility might be that people have the Alpha-disc protection/rootkit on their systems that hooks into elbycdio.dll. They may want to try visiting http://uninstall.settec.com/eng/ and uninstalling that Alpha-disc nonsense from their systems (and then you have to reinstall everything again).

Last edited:
Back