• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HUGE PROBLEM: UNINSTALL AnyDVD!!!

Akuma

Hey there,

If you install AnyDVD (doesnt mind which Version) and you remove it, Steam (Valve Game portal) wont start. This is mad. So which files do you delete by deinstalling AnyDVD?
The proof for this problem is, that when I install AnyDVD again, Steam is able to start!
I allready contacted STEAM.
I hope this problem will be solved soon, because I want do deinstall my AnyDVD Version without getting conflicts with other programs.
Having this problem some months ago I format my PC and installed all again!!! :mad:
Many Persons are inflicted with this problem!!!

Yours sincerly,
Akuma

AnyDVD is not your problem, STEAM is. I recall having to install STEAM to unlock my legit copy of HalfLife2. That really pissed me off. It's a damn shame you have to install STEAM software to contact their server to unlock your game. There are known patches to fix this problem...just Google and you will find the answer. IMHO, AnyDVD is a very worthy program to have on your machine...STEAM on the other hand sucks big time...just my two cents. Solution - get STEAM off your machine and find known patches to run your games. AnyDVD should not be compromised by this piece of sh*t called STEAM. I'm steaming just thinking about it.

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:
SLYSOFT FOREVER!!!

Hey there,

If you install AnyDVD (doesnt mind which Version) and you remove it, Steam (Valve Game portal) wont start. This is mad. So which files do you delete by deinstalling AnyDVD?
The proof for this problem is, that when I install AnyDVD again, Steam is able to start!
I allready contacted STEAM.
I hope this problem will be solved soon, because I want do deinstall my AnyDVD Version without getting conflicts with other programs.
Having this problem some months ago I format my PC and installed all again!!! :mad:
Many Persons are inflicted with this problem!!!

Yours sincerly,
Akuma

Maybe I do not fully understand your post.... Why do you "not" want AnyDVD on your PC?

The reason of why you want to uninstall a program doesn't matter.
You should always be able to get rid of what ever you have installed. I don't know which program to blame for the uninstall error, but it's most likely AnyDVD.
I don't know STEAM and I have no reason to uninstall AnyDVD, but it IS serious if a program conflict with anything else installed on the computer, when you just want to remove it.

You should always be able to get rid of what ever you have installed. I don't know which program to blame for the uninstall error, but it's most likely AnyDVD.

No. Steam has no issues with Anydvd. I've had both on my systems.

If you want to uninstall Anydvd, click start-->all programs-->Slysoft-->Anydvd-->uninstall

Keep your license key backed up

The reason of why you want to uninstall a program doesn't matter.

You are correct..........anyone has the right to intall or remove whatever they want on there PC. I inquired because if the poster leaves AnyDVD ON the PC, he has no issues. When he uninstalls AnyDVD, h has problems. I would assume that he uses AnyDVD on occasion.

yeah but that does not solve my problem.

Ok, I had it 3 months before and i format my computer.
now the same again... steam wont start.
after installing AnyDVD (yes a great program) again, Steam starts.
NOW: If i want to start steam, I have to run und shut down AnyDVD. Then everything is fine... but thats not nice to start a programm...
SO I ASK YOU: Where Does AnyDVD install filez to? Because when it affects other programs... that sucks!!!
Hope to hear from Valve soon...

Back