• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

As Good

burnandrip

Does Clone DVD take the place of DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter,also do i need to keep them both if i get CloneDVD.Can i put Any DVD and Clone DVD on my home computer and work computer just using the same license keys.

Your best bet IMHO is to get AnyDVD AND Clone DVD. Together they will take care of any of your needs and you can get rid of DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter.

Does Clone DVD take the place of DVD Shrink and DVD Decrypter,also do i need to keep them both if i get CloneDVD.Can i put Any DVD and Clone DVD on my home computer and work computer just using the same license keys.

If you are just copying DVD9 discs to DL DVD blanks then you don't need Shrink or Decrypter if you are using CloneDVD & AnyDVD.

If you are compressing DVD9's to DVD5's then you may wish to use Shrink or Nero Recode since they are generally accepted as resulting in better quality when compressing. Regardless, I'd still use CloneDVD to rip the DL [uncompressed] DVD9 to your HD and then run it through Shrink or Recode and then burn the resulting compressed data to your DVD5 blank with CloneDVD.

Note: In 99% of cases I just let CloneDVD do the compressing to DVD5 because it works fine, IMO, but I also ran into one movie in particular that just didn't seem to compress nicely and I used Recode for it and it came out better as far as I could see.

It really comes down to your preferences and what you think looks and works best.

Last edited:
Back