• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is DVD-Fab Gold Compatible?

mind sci

does anyone know if DVD-Fab Gold is compatible w/ ANY DVD?:confused: I know it has redundant decrypting.

It does have its own decrypter but it isn't updated as often as ANY DVD; otherwise I heard it's great ripping software. I heard older Fab was compatible... I'll ask fenatago software about latest Fab Gold

It does have its own decrypter but it isn't updated as often as ANY DVD; otherwise I heard it's great ripping software. I heard older Fab was compatible... I'll ask fenatago software about latest Fab Gold
Because AnyDVD is the best.

I tried 1 yr. ago but ddn't like the interface. Has that been improved? Can you split long DVD's into 2 DVD5's at full Quality? Do you know if it has good compression engine? Thanks

It is compatible, you just have to disable copy protection removement in DVDFab.

clone dvd elby
CloneDVD is also available from Slysoft's website. It's pretty good.

Features

* Copies the main movie, special features and/or the original menu onto DVD recordable media or your hard-disk
* Newly improved transcoder: Better picture quality at high reduction rates (footage of more than two hours)
* Impressive speed at high reduction rates
* Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
* Include or exclude the original menu
* Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
* Target size freely adjustable
* Chapter trimming/splitting available
* Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners
* Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
* Layer break flag removal possible
* Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
* Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
* Logging window available
* Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
* Works with most DVD player hardware and software
* Works with DVD-R/RW and DVD+R/RW media
* Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver

Back