• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request Forced Subtitle Info

walda

As mailed little time before...

Please show if a DVD contains "Forced Subtitles" - like KillBill, ManOnFire... - in the StartupDialog of AnyDVD where the protections are listed.

The user will be reminded to copy the whole DVD including all tracks and menu. When you copy only the main title, forced subtitles are lost.

thanks
walter

As mailed little time before...

Please show if a DVD contains "Forced Subtitles" - like KillBill, ManOnFire... - in the StartupDialog of AnyDVD where the protections are listed.

The user will be reminded to copy the whole DVD including all tracks and menu. When you copy only the main title, forced subtitles are lost.

thanks
walter
elby CloneDVD2 already shows you, if there are forced subtitles on the disc (if the disc is mastered properly).

Where does CloneDVD2 show you if there are forced subtitles? I only see where it lists all the subtitles, but I don't see where it tells you if there are forced subtitles.

Where does CloneDVD2 show you if there are forced subtitles? I only see where it lists all the subtitles, but I don't see where it tells you if there are forced subtitles.
If they are forced, it will tell you "forced" in brackets.

If they are forced, it will tell you "forced" in brackets.

James, I still don't see any "forced" in brackets. I'm working with Star Wars 6, which has forced subtitles when Jabba the Hut is talking, but when I look at the subtitles in CloneDVD, it only lists English three times plus Spanish and French, none of them say anything about being forced. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to make it show me forced in brackets?

James, I still don't see any "forced" in brackets. I'm working with Star Wars 6, which has forced subtitles when Jabba the Hut is talking, but when I look at the subtitles in CloneDVD, it only lists English three times plus Spanish and French, none of them say anything about being forced. What am I doing wrong? What do I need to do to make it show me forced in brackets?
I am pretty sure that is encoded into the movie. Correct me if I am wrong though.

When you don't see "forced", they aren't marked as "forced" as per DVD specification.

Back