• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will not burn any copy of "Stranger than Fiction"

ssj4.vegeta

Has anyone made a copy of "Stranger than Fiction"?

I thought I had beaten every DVD protection there was with AnyDvd but this disk just wont copy. I have tryed different disk and they are new. Whats the deal?

:D Disk: Will Ferell in "Stranger than Fiction"
:mad: Error: DVD Shrink cries "CAN NOT READ DISK"

Maybe my disks are both messed up the same way from the same batch. Just tell me if anyone else has successfully backed up a copy of the disk. If thats the case it must be my end.

I thought I had beaten every DVD protection there was with AnyDvd but this disk just wont copy. I have tryed different disk and they are new. Whats the deal?

Maybe my disks are both messed up the same way from the same batch. Just tell me if anyone else has successfully backed up a copy of the disk. If thats the case it must be my end.

Read here. Using the search feature [for stranger than fiction] would have found you this link and a number of others very quickly.

HTH

Stickies aren't read much, apparently.

Anyway, "If you just want the main movie, do this:
Right click on Anydvd on the toolbar, and select "rip-video dvd to harddisk". After you're finished ripping you should be able to import the main movie only into Shrink (Click "reauthor" and then browse to the location of the video_ts folder. Then drag and drop the main movie over to the left)."

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885

Sad to say; but, AnyDVD + DVD Decryptor + DVD Shrink can do the job -- and they are all fee - It's just that they are whole lot slower. I guess if AnyDVD doesn't work, and "slow" is the only option - then Slow Goes to the "top of the list".

Sly Soft should "Fix This" and now...

Oh, BTW - I got an excellant (full DVD) copy using the mentioned products......

Back