• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Is this happening to any body Else??

crazifish

I just updated my any DVD with the update they sent in my e-mail the 6.1.1.3 and it clones saw 3 fine how ever when i try to play the clone back it wont play it . not in my ps2. my computers DVD player or my DVD player in the den or my bedroom. what gives? i made a copy with the subtitles off and the jump to main title feature and that copy played fine i thought it might have been the disc but I've already used 2 discs and don't really want to waste an other disc any suggestions... anyone??

yes please tell us as I got confued on won't play ordeal.

is this happening to anyone else??

yes my dvd players wont play the clone.but they will play the clone version that jumps straight to the titles. but not the the clone that has all the bells and whistles. previews,deleted scenes,etc, any help would be appreciated:agree: :agree: :confused: :confused:

yes my dvd players wont play the clone.but they will play the clone version that jumps straight to the titles. but not the the clone that has all the bells and whistles. previews,deleted scenes,etc, any help would be appreciated:agree: :agree: :confused: :confused:
That has been known to not work on some DVDs.

Never Mind New Update Fixed Everything

:bowdown: :bowdown: : The new update just fixed everything the clone even plays in my ps2 AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D : SLSOFT RULES!!!!!!!

YEAH THE UPDATED FIXED BACKING UP THE COMPLETE DVD . also remember to use good blank media (Taiyo Yuden and or Verbatim) and burn no faster than 8x for best playback compatibly

New update available

While reading your problems I got a message stating that 6.1.1.4 has just become available.

Has anyone tried 6.1.1.4? I downloaded 6.1.1.3 yesterday and have not even gotten a chance to use it yet.

6113 had some bugs in it :doh: ,download 6114::)

Last edited:
When I logged on my pc this morning it said the 6114 was an update when I choose to update it says it is already there do I want to replace it?? So I just closed it out, cause it is wanting to replace 6113 and not just add the 6114 seperate, what should I do,, replace it? or not? Thank You!

When I logged on my pc this morning it said the 6114 was an update when I choose to update it says it is already there do I want to replace it?? So I just closed it out, cause it is wanting to replace 6113 and not just add the 6114 seperate, what should I do,, replace it? or not? Thank You!
download 6114 and install over the top of the old version

Back