• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.2.3 beta

With DS you can create a single shortcut to mount image and start the game/application.
A simple .bat file will also do ^^

That's how I use to do it, but its much quicker and flexible to use DS. Plus if you need emulation, well then...

Assuming I can't get DS to work with VCD, what's the command line parameters for this new Beta version of VCD? Thanks for your help.

That's how I use to do it, but its much quicker and flexible to use DS. Plus if you need emulation, well then...

Assuming I can't get DS to work with VCD, what's the command line parameters for this new Beta version of VCD? Thanks for your help.

From the command line go to the Virtual CloneDrive installation folder and type vcdmount and hit enter. A window will pop up and list all the parameters.

does 5.4.2.3 use make for compiant pdvd8 and burning using rip to image in anyhd6522

appreciate your hard work in development, really; but simplicity is paramount, and always a work in progress, as I am well aware.
A simple guide with timely updates on the front page would be great too.

XP media center SP2, hardware compliant, no issues till bd

I wonder what is the best way/simplest way/ and or only way to assure ability for:
1)pdvd 8 playback [with anydvdhd settings], as well as,
2) ability to be burn compliant [with anydvdhd settings].

I have one iso saved to vclone, which did not work in pdvd, but shazam, does now with the vclone update in ver 7 &8 ultra. Great...
but I have been ripping to hd with only "enable blu-ray support" enabled in hopes of avoiding compliance restrictions.
3)If I use Adbears' guide, can I change these to ISO friendly usage with compliance for pdvd playback and burn usage- please confirm.
And is this an unnecessary step if you have the easier, simpler, answer in the vclone update-if not something that is capable now with vclone, what are the the future prospects on a ballpark time line.

Last but not least- what settings to use to save for a hoped for BDCLONE version in the future, to be on the safest side of being compliant.
I know the redundant timely posts border on the absurd, as I myself found researching them; I need current cut to the chase fool proof answers before going further; your input would be greatly appreciated.

I was having problems with the standard version on Win7. It installed okay (except that it crashed on first reboot), but when I used it to try and watch a movie (legally ripped!), the video and audio was highly garbled.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the beta. Got a BSOD on install (which I'd be happy to email you the dump of), but then I re-ran the installer and it installed fine. It now works slightly better, in that when I mount the DVD, WinDVD automatically pops up (which it didn't before). But the audio and video are still garbled. I've tried it both with and without i/o buffering.

CPU usage doesn't seem to go up very much during this, so I don't think it's just my computer failing to process frames fast enough. But I could be wrong about that :)

To get rid of this problem, try this:

1.) Delete Windows\System32\Drivers\VClone.sys
This must be done to get rid of the faulty driver, which will hang during uninstall or upgrade
2.) Reboot your machine
3.) Install Virtual CloneDrive 5.4.2.1 beta

Feedback is welcome. Thanks!
5.4.2.3 failed to install on Windows 7 x64 (hanging for 20 minutes, no VClone.sys created).

Tried on Windows 7 x32, but this time ran as "troubleshoot compatibility" and it detected it was incompatible and installed using Win XP compatability - not only did it work, but the virtual sheep is back.

5.4.2.3 failed to install on Windows 7 x64 (hanging for 20 minutes, no VClone.sys created).

I too had trouble with VCD 5.4.2.3 under Windows 7 beta (build 7000) x64 after I'd installed an earlier VCD. However, I subsequently did a fresh reinstall of Win7, and VCD 5.4.2.3 then installed and ran properly.

There have been a number of virtual environment tools that have croaked on Win7 beta, i have a perfectly good thinstalled WinRAR that wont work.

it seems something is either missing from the released beta (remember it's a stripped down version, deliberately to make it run faster - it will be as bloated as pista, and as much of a resource hog on release)... or M$ have done something again to break the virtual environment implementation !

Back