• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New to DVD copying.

Mugz

Im new in the arena of DVD backup. I recently lost 35 of my DVD's to a burglar. So I went out bought a dual layer burner for my computer and learned that I know absolutely nothing about making backups of my DVD's.

I dont understand the whole - this + that and all the standards that are accociated with backuping my purchased DVD's.

Ive looked at a lot of diffrent software progams but I am seriously thinking about by slysoft's anyDVD to backup my remaing collection.

Can someone give me a breakdown what kind of Blank DVD's to purchase?

And I would like to copy them to a 1:1 ratio

Thanks in advance

The help on slysoft products is fairly straight forward. On media, you really can't go wrong if you stick with "Name" brand stuff. I've had good luck with Sony and Fuji. You'll really enjoy this software.:agree:

If you want your movies to last longer then a year or so then use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim for Single Layer and Verbatim +R Dual Layer

Im new in the arena of DVD backup.

Ive looked at a lot of diffrent software progams but I am seriously thinking about by slysoft's anyDVD to backup my remaing collection.

Hi Mugz , I am new to all this also and i looked at some of the things but AnyDVd and CloneDVD is the best i have seen. I like the help here at the Forum and the the way they Fix any thing that needs to be updated. Life time updates and get it http://www.slysoft.com/en/ all at one time with the coupon and save your self some money also. Try the 21 day trial see if you like it.:clap:

Verbatim

I use verbatim and a spindle is $12.95 for a 50 pack spindle at Best Buy this week! 11 March 2007 Sunday - lmc;)

Back