• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Detroit/Michigan

zapper

The poster was referring to me. I guess because I don't own a HD-DVD drive I can't try to help people. :confused: :confused:

Let see you like the Detroit Tigers, suppose the Lions also and you live in Hell, MI. that is.

So he has been their and back:bowdown:

Let see you like the Detroit Tigers, suppose the Lions also and you live in Hell, MI. that is.

So he has been their and back:bowdown:
[OT]Sweet, you live in Michigan too. I live in Bay City by the way. You ever heard of Bay City?[/OT]

[OT]Sweet, you live in Michigan too. I live in Bay City by the way. You ever heard of Bay City?[/OT]

[OT] Have fun with Sheffield...at first I thought the Yanks needed his toughness, but they just got a big complainer. :p [/OT]

Heck, I though you lived in Hell City, MI. Sure I know where Bay City is, I am in Livonia.

I'm in MI as well. Only about 30 minutes from Hell. The Dam Site Inn used to be a pretty nice bar there. Haven't been there in a while tho'.

It is good to see others from Michigan here :)
I now live in the Baldwin area (Lake County)
If you want to watch anything on the tube here you better have a good DVD collection LOL

To bad that don't have the picture, showing the City of Hell, MI. would post it.on the other hand with all of the buy outs and laid off in this state maybe the whole state is Hell for some people.:(

I'm a expatriate from Michigan, now living in the Southwestern US, which I have been for the last 2 1/2 years.

A nice area where I'm living at though. Nice people, nicer ladies :D

I miss the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Pistons, Michigan Football, MSU basketball, and my family and friends. I miss being able to drive within 1 1/2-2 hours of visiting the major areas of the state, from Kalamazoo to Ann Arbor to East Lansing, to Flint/Saginaw, to Pontiac, to Dearborn, to the Detroit area.

I don't miss the job market going to hell, despite a Bachelor's Degree, and the damn cold weather I don't miss the least, the endless cloudy days (especially since most of them happen during the winter!!), or to see the pathetic Detroit Lions lose every Sunday in the Fall (why can't any of us get a gig like Matt Millen's: screw up every decision he ever made since he got hired, and he isn't even fired by old man William Clay Ford Senior!!).

Hopefully, things will turn around soon in Michigan, because there are good people up there, or they'll lose even more talented people to other parts of the US or even overseas.

8)

Last edited:
I'm a expatriate from Michigan, now living in the Southwestern US, which I have been for the last 2 1/2 years.

A nice area where I'm living at though. Nice people, nicer ladies :D

I miss the Detroit Tigers, Detroit Pistons, Michigan Football, MSU basketball, and my family and friends. I miss being able to drive within 1 1/2-2 hours of visiting the major areas of the state, from Kalamazoo to Ann Arbor to East Lansing, to Flint/Saginaw, to Pontiac, to Dearborn, to the Detroit area.

I don't miss the job market going to hell, despite a Bachelor's Degree, and the damn cold weather I don't miss the least, the endless cloudy days (especially since most of them happen during the winter!!), or to see the pathetic Detroit Lions lose every Sunday in the Fall (why can't any of us get a gig like Matt Millen's: screw up every decision he ever made since he got hired, and he isn't even fired by old man William Clay Ford Senior!!).

Hopefully, things will turn around soon in Michigan, because there are good people up there, or they'll lose even more talented people to other parts of the US or even overseas.

8)
I like Michigan because the weather is so diverse. You get hot and cold weather, each gives you a break from the other.

I like Michigan because the weather is so diverse. You get hot and cold weather, each gives you a break from the other.

I shoveled way too much snow to ever want to come back right now. Maybe in another 5-10 years, unless the economy is still in the dumps.

Back