• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SuGESTION BOx

mikesherwood53

This is an Idea of MINE-IDEAS FOR FEATURES WE'D LIKE ADDED TO CLONEDVD2.

2 ideas to start off with

1. When Writing to a DVD-RW if the RW is corrupt sometines the system will hang-going into an endless loop. An Abort-Writing button would enable replacement of the Disk and writing to continue .As is you have to kill the program and start from scratch.
I don't think this would take more than 1/2 dozen lines of code

2. I Have 2 DVD drives it would be nice to have checkboxes so I could select both drives if I am making multiple copies
Alturnatively after writing it would be cool to be able to change the write drive option without wiping the TempCloneDVD files
I think the first would be easier to write tho me don't know nothing-my expertese is games software

This is an Idea of MINE-IDEAS FOR FEATURES WE'D LIKE ADDED TO CLONEDVD2.

2 ideas to start off with

1. When Writing to a DVD-RW if the RW is corrupt sometines the system will hang-going into an endless loop. An Abort-Writing button would enable replacement of the Disk and writing to continue .As is you have to kill the program and start from scratch.
I don't think this would take more than 1/2 dozen lines of code

2. I Have 2 DVD drives it would be nice to have checkboxes so I could select both drives if I am making multiple copies
Alturnatively after writing it would be cool to be able to change the write drive option without wiping the TempCloneDVD files
I think the first would be easier to write tho me don't know nothing-my expertese is games software

Great Idea!!...

Take out the media code write speed lock and allow faster burning. :D

Maybe this is impossible but ....

If there's a really bad scratch CloneDVD can't copy it. Ripper will try and try again but if its a REALLY bad scatch your wastingh your time.
Is it POSSIBLE to have an option AFTER THE 1st 5 tries (1st 1o tries) skip XXX Bytes and continue reading.
I suaspect that this is asking the impossible-because of the way the drive keep track of where it is on the disk . But I thought I'de ask

This really shouldn't though I have a few programs that do this.

It was discussed many times at CDF, and as best I can remember, explained by James or Ollie.
I think you will find that the fees have been paid in the proggies that will play back Dolby.
Some of the OEM Nero disks require additional fees to be paid before they will play back sound in Recode.

Last edited:
Audio

But for those that want the movie only, being able to pick the correct audio file with the movie (ie not director's comments) sure would be a nice feature. Wouldn't have to preview the disc first with another software (PowerDVD, CinePlayer, etc) to find out which is correct and not waste discs or time.

But for those that want the movie only, being able to pick the correct audio file with the movie (ie not director's comments) sure would be a nice feature. Wouldn't have to preview the disc first with another software (PowerDVD, CinePlayer, etc) to find out which is correct and not waste discs or time.

Yes, I am in complete agreement, that it would be a nice add on. I am just conveying what has been said in the past, when the feature has been requested.
Possibly, making this option available to those that are willing to pay the licencing fees, would be a solution.
However......I think choosing 3/6 for audio, is a pretty reliable method of avoiding director comments......and although a bit more time consuming, burning to hd and previewing, before burning to DVD, is the best approach to making a backup. (Especially so when using expensive media.)

Back