• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD feature request

linx05

Hmm, a feature request thread?

I would like the option to choose where PUOs can be removed from, IFOs or VOBs. And to keep the angle_change in both IFOs and VOBs. This can help prevent the 'angle button' error which can appear.

Remember configuration

Hi,

I'd really like to see AnyDVD able to re-use the configuration from a previous version when installing an update.
It's really stupid to enter the same information all over again every week or so.

(Not that I'm complaining about the frequency of updates. ;-)

Hi,

I'd really like to see AnyDVD able to re-use the configuration from a previous version when installing an update.
It's really stupid to enter the same information all over again every week or so.

(Not that I'm complaining about the frequency of updates. ;-)
Which settings are you referring to? Apart from the auto-start option(which I prefer to switch off) my settings (which are different to the default ones) tend to stay as they are from update to update.

Every time I install an update, I need to turn "Hide Icon" on.
Greg

Every time I install an update, I need to turn "Hide Icon" on.
Greg

That's because it is a very, very stupid idea to hide the icon in the first place. ;)

No, it's not. Just click the Desktop Icon and you have the main window.
He was talking about an update. Not a fresh new-user install.

BurnerHEAD

Some of us don't even install the desktop Icon - I don't.
I don't allow desktop icons to clutter my beautiful artwork. I use quicklinks on the taskbar for my common programs - the rest are in the start menu.

-W

Back