• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

After new update i can't burn anything

doubleb

i downloaded the new update for anydvd and now i can't burn anything.Would anybody now what is going on?is it because they combined anydvd with the new hd version?please help!!
signed the computer idiot

new download won't work

hi,i have never had a problem after an update download before, but after i downloaded anydvd 6.3.1.0 version it won't work. i'm using it with dvdxplatinum. i have made no changes to the computer.it will put the dvd i am burning into my temp file but then will not burn it to my blank disc.i have tried it with movies i have burned before and it still won't work.can anybody help me in easy to follow instructions?i am not very good with computers.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
Bryan

I have 6.1.1.4 and I use xcopy express and since I heard of all the problems with the updates, because it's anyDVDHD. (unless I'm wrong) I'm sticking to 6.1.1.4, cause I have no problems with it. You might want to stick with your previous version if you didn't have any problems before. Just my opinion.

Double Posting

@ doubleb,

Please do not make Forum Double Postings.

In your AnyDVD HD Forum Posting titled “After new update i can't burn anything” you made essentially the same posting as this posting.

Forum Member Webslinger responded to you but you failed to answers the question he asked of you. Answer the questions Forum Member Webslinger asked in AnyDVD HD Forum Posting and Forum Members will attempt to assist you.

Regards,
Coaster

Edited: :clap:Kept to point & polite! See my post (#8 ) re PMing me with reference links. :agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry

i'm just not that technical i need the answers in plain language.i'll try though.i don't know the models and stuff is the problem when i try to answer.i will go back and try to answer. thanks and sorry

Hi :)
To all
Duplicate posts are 'against rules'. So Coaster good point.
However this can be a simple mistake, easily rectified.
One can be deleted - moved - merged.
If any user notices this type of posting. PM me as well with all links references. So I can perform one these functions.
These threads have been merged.

Last edited:
i downloaded the new update for anydvd and now i can't burn anything.Would anybody now what is going on?is it because they combined anydvd with the new hd version?please help!!
signed the computer idiot

Welcome to the forum.:clap:
If you simply updated (nothing wrong with that). Maybe uninstall (completely) then reinstalling could help on this ocassion.

once again sorry

i am very new to this and i did not mean to upset anybody i was just thinking i could post in a different chat room anydvd instead of anydvd hd that's all.once again i'm sorry. honest mistake

@ doubleb. No problems here.
I had a problem deciding where to merge to. This problem is AnyDVD related. But the HD aspect might have an affect. So in order to get widest response (& not because I believe it has any to do with AnyDVD HD itself) I plumbed for AnyDVD HD forum.:D

Back