• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Skipping Bad Sectors On New DVD's???

dcspada

I was trying to burn a new DVD and the burning process kept getting stuck saying that it was skipping bad sectors. I checked and the back of the disk was unmarked. This has since happened with 3 out of the last 4 discs I tried to burn. Can anyone explain why this is happening? I've had this happen with marked up discs, but not new ones.

I was trying to burn a new DVD and the burning process kept getting stuck saying that it was skipping bad sectors. I checked and the back of the disk was unmarked. This has since happened with 3 out of the last 4 discs I tried to burn. Can anyone explain why this is happening? I've had this happen with marked up discs, but not new ones.

Brand new store bought DVDs can have errors on them straight out of the package, seems more prevalent recently.

There was a bug introduced in AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 related to bad sector protection. SlySoft is aware of it, and I'm sure a new build will be released by late Monday.

... sheesh - will a mod please sticky that info??? :doh:

There was a bug introduced in AnyDVD 6.1.1.3 related to bad sector protection. SlySoft is aware of it, and I'm sure a new build will be released by late Monday.

... sheesh - will a mod please sticky that info??? :doh:
This forum needs more mods. Chaos.

Back