• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Apple Computer

are there any plans to to make your software compatible with apple computers?:doh:
At the moment I do not know of any plans but the developers are on this forum and maybe they will chime in here; This is what is supported now
IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 500 MHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 64 MB RAM
Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64
2 MB hard-disk space

Parallels Desktop

Works on my Mac with Parallels Desktop or BootCamp just fine, even in Coherence Mode.

I wouldn't waste my time waiting for Apple compatible version since most of SlySoft's Apps are based on Open Source projects like Mencoder which is used by HandBrake on Mac.

Works on my Mac with Parallels Desktop or BootCamp just fine, even in Coherence Mode.

I wouldn't waste my time waiting for Apple compatible version since most of SlySoft's Apps are based on Open Source projects like Mencoder which is used by HandBrake on Mac.

Interesting - Parallels had no problems running? Did PowerDVD Ultra work for you? Did it accept the Video Drivers? I didn't have such luck. Under Parallels the system was slow and didn't get as far as PowerDVD Ultra (just AnyDVDHD and Image Burn..) I installed VMWare Fusion and PowerDVD Ultra rejected the associated Video Drivers.

My goal is to watch HD DVD's using my MAC Pro on my 30" Cinema Display at full resolution. - Any help you could offer would be great. I am about to start looking at
going to BootCamp, unless you can tell me what's what on Parallels <g>

Thanks,
Phrehdd

At the first thought i think that this is something for the APPLE users. I am not expecting this thing.

Slysoft

That's funny because Clone DVD2 used to work fine in Parallels on my Mac but I'm not sure what update (Parallels or Slysoft) caused it to stop working. Using the latest versions of everything including system reading or writing constantly stalls. Works in bootcamp.

I wouldn't waste my time waiting for Apple compatible version since most of SlySoft's Apps are based on Open Source projects like Mencoder
Most? Certainly not. Only one is.

James' statement is the truth and soon that statement will no longer be true because the engine for CloneDVD mobile will be replaced.

This is an old thread and sdaniels clearly had no idea what they were talking about.

And that one is developed by someone else at the moment.

That is not correct, the only product sold by slysoft that is developed by another company is cloneDVD 2, clonedvd mobile is based on an open source project, and that will not be true when the next version comes out as it will be powered by a new engine.

Keep Up The Good Work Slysoft :)

Back