• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Font issues on CloneDVD2

jeradkays

I just installed Clone DVD and I am having font issues. All fonts in the program while running shows up and odd characters like the wingdings fonts.

Is there a default font the program tries to grab in case I don't have it? So I can find it and install it...or is there a way i can change what font the program defaults too?

here is a screenshot to see what i am talking about

Attachments

• clonedvd.JPG
    clonedvd.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 14
I don't think you have a font issue. I think you have a language issue. As I remember (it was a long time ago), when you installed CloneDVD, you had to choose a default language(?) Try to reinstall CloneDVD over itself and see if you are asked to choose a language. Or you may have to completely uninstall it (to remove all traces of defaults and settings) and then install fresh in order to get the full "setup" program choices. Keep your keys safe and off system.

Whisperer

I don't think you have a font issue. I think you have a language issue. As I remember (it was a long time ago), when you installed CloneDVD, you had to choose a default language(?) Try to reinstall CloneDVD over itself and see if you are asked to choose a language. Or you may have to completely uninstall it (to remove all traces of defaults and settings) and then install fresh in order to get the full "setup" program choices. Keep your keys safe and off system.

Whisperer
No, the language can be changed with a command line option:
http://www.elby.ch/products/clone_dvd/manual/command.html

Back