• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ETA on new version of cloneDVD Mobile

I can't remember any date saying January 29th. And Tom does neither.

If you need a release date then look around end of February. 29th

The answer to the question is, "It'll be ready when it's ready." Fernando and Slysoft are doing an overhaul to the product with the new engine. It may take longer than expected but the results, in the end, will be worth it.

Last edited:
I gave Tom an inaccurate information.

C.R.A.P. :bang:

Yah I was taking info from this thread: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=25899 where Tom said it would be 10 days and 10 days from his post would have put the release at Jan 29th.

Oh well... Feb 29th will have to do I guess :D. Now I just need UPS to tell me that my new motherboard WON'T be here tomorrow and that Blizzard has yet again pushed back StarCraft II and my week will be complete.

I hope it's not Feb. 29. That doesn't happen again until 2012.:)

DOH!!!!!:bang:

Oh well heh at least my MB showed up this morning at 6am, got it all together, overclocked
from 2.6 to 3.01 and it's humming along nicely so far.

Good to hear there's a new version coming - I was coming in here to post again about how disappointing it is to see CloneDVD Mobile doing a DVD encode to h.264 and watching it only use one CPU core...there's just no excuse any more for single-threaded software when we live in such a multi-core world. I'm definitely looking forward to the new version! :rock:

Yeah, I'm also looking forward to having an overhauled CloneDVD mobile to play around with, as well.

Believe me, we are all looking forward to the new release but at this time there is no estimate. "We'll know when we know" is all that I can say.

Geez....

"We'll know when we know"??? I understand there are major modifications going on, but at least give people a heads up of the status. I don't think that is too much to ask.

Update???

Over a month later from my last post... Still not reply on status??? Could someone please just give us a heads up???

They are working on a new vwersion and from what I hear...... it will handle BD titles too. :)

Thanks Fernando. I know you are working hard on it and I appreciate your, and the rest of the team's, efforts.

Regards,
-HK sends

Hear Hear! I just got CloneDVD Mobile and absolutely love it. I am completely pleased with it as it is. I cannot wait to see how it could be even better.

Back