• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Does 6.1.3.0 have bugs?

ChiefBrody

I've never posted before nor ever had any problems before with AnyDVD or CloneDVD 2. Ever since upgrading to 6.1.3.0, I'm constantly getting errors:

Processing error: xxxxxVOB: read error
The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. If reading the media has failed, please clen the surface and try again.

I'm burning at 2x. The surface has been cleaned. One DVD is brand new. When I hit the Retry button it reads for a little while and the error comes up again until finally it begins writing. Burning four DVD's, this has happened with 3 of them.

Maybe it's AnyDVD. Maybe it's not. All I know is that before the upgrade I never had this problem.

I've never posted before nor ever had any problems before with AnyDVD or CloneDVD 2. Ever since upgrading to 6.1.3.0, I'm constantly getting errors:

Processing error: xxxxxVOB: read error
The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error. If reading the media has failed, please clen the surface and try again.

I'm burning at 2x. The surface has been cleaned. One DVD is brand new. When I hit the Retry button it reads for a little while and the error comes up again until finally it begins writing. Burning four DVD's, this has happened with 3 of them.

Maybe it's AnyDVD. Maybe it's not. All I know is that before the upgrade I never had this problem.
Unlikely that it's AnyDVD because AnyDVD just removes protection.

ChiefBrody ........what brand and model of DVDRW are you using? Why do you burn at 2X? It is unlikely that software causes your problem but there have been a lot of issues with updates of AnyDVD lately. Will it perform properly with an older version of AnyDVD?
IO errors are commonly caused by your Transfer Mode being PIO.
Click Start, right-click My Computer, and then click Properties......Hardware.... Device Manager.
In the right pane, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
Right-click the channel where your DVD drive is connected, and then click Properties. Typically, this channel is Secondary IDE Channel.
On the Advanced Settings tab, in the Transfer Mode box for the device that represents your DVD drive, click DMA if available.

Back