• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Two CloneDVD questions

Ryan

About two years ago I purchased AnyDVD and CloneDVD, I could not figure out how to get CloneDVD to not "chunk" into 1GB VOBs so I have not really been using it (instead I have been using DVD Decryptor).

I would like to start using CloneDVD and I was wondering if there was a non-obvious way to get it to not chunk?

I was also wondering if there was a way to invoke CloneDVD from a command line having it copy with its defailts, conceptually since I allways take the defaults now I if such feature exists I would be able to specify just the source and destination and I would be fine.

@ Ryan,

Welcome to the Forum.

I am sorry but I am unaware of what you mean when you refer to CloneDVD "chunk" into 1GB VOBs.

Please elaborate.

Regards,
Coaster

@ Ryan,

Welcome to the Forum.

I am sorry but I am unaware of what you mean when you refer to CloneDVD "chunk" into 1GB VOBs.

Please elaborate.

Regards,
Coaster

In DVD Decrypter there is a option to "Chunk into 1GB vobs" that can be disabled, this results in a single vob vs n vobs. I would like to do the same thing with CloneDVD instead.

Once I get the single VOB I run VideoRedo's Quick Fixup against the vob (I think just does a demux/mux) which results in the unmodified video/audio streams from the DVD being left in a clean (no optional vob things like layer breaks, etc) mpeg2 that can play just fine on my 360 over a extender session.

Back