• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

need some advice on this Epson High-Definition Photo Printer

kyrunner

thinking of buying the epson high definition photo printer,my quiestion is what program would I need to get to put the lable on the disc.it says it prints to the disc, I have nero 7 cover designer would that program let me do that or do I need something else.

thinking of buying the epson high definition photo printer,my quiestion is what program would I need to get to put the lable on the disc.it says it prints to the disc, I have nero 7 cover designer would that program let me do that or do I need something else.

If it says it prints to the disc, there will be Epson Print CD software included with the printer. That is all you need. What is the model number of the printer?

If it says it prints to the disc, there will be Epson Print CD software included with the printer. That is all you need. What is the model number of the printer?
It is a r260 I seen it at best buy for 99.00 go to best buy and check it out and tell me if you think its a good one thanks.

I have two R220's and they are excellent for disc printing and general printing use.

You probably need to start thinking about getting a CIS system if you plan on printing alot. They have a brand new CIS system just for the r260 now.

what is a cis system

Continuous Inking System.........Bottles of ink are connected, via hoses, to the printer. Personally, it seems like a disaster waiting to happen.The Epsons that I have are very conservative with the ink and cartridges can be found very reasonably on the internet. I pay less than $4 per cartridge.

I have a RX580 and love for printing on dvds. I buy genuine Epson ink on ebay for $54 for all six cartridges.

Back