• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping individual tracks or chapters

bahgee

Can Clonedvd Mobile rip individuals tracks or chapters to make individual mp3s from dvd concerts? I would also like to know if Clonedvd mobile has all the same features as the regular Clonedvd?
In short do i really need to buy clonedvd and clonedvd mobile or would just clonedvd mobile be the answer?
Thanks

Can Clonedvd Mobile rip individuals tracks or chapters to make individual mp3s from dvd concerts?

No .. i don't believe so. This has been discussed before. You might try google for 'rip sound from dvd' a quick search brought up ".. Results 1 - 10 of about 1,690,000 for rip sound from dvd."

I and another person posted products last week. Scroll down the list a ways to this thread http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1684

I would also like to know if Clonedvd mobile has all the same features as the regular Clonedvd?
In short do i really need to buy clonedvd and clonedvd mobile or would just clonedvd mobile be the answer?
Thanks

CloneDVD is used to .. well .. clone a dvd. it can be a duplicate with menus, subtitles etc or you can remove those and just have the movie

CloneDVDMobile is used to create a movie 'file' which can then be played on a portable device.

So .. if you want to have a file that can be played, say on your smart phone, you will want Mobile. If you want to make clones of your dvds for travel (or whaterver nefarious reason) you will want CloneDVD.

Back