• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movies Employee of the month & Open Season

1baddog

:doh: I tired to backup the movies of Employee of the Month and Open Season. It semed like it was working and then it stopped and and went to the writing program and it wrote something and then ejected the disk. I tired it and found out there wasn't anything on the disk. The compressing only lasted about 3>5 minuets.
Any help or suggestions????

:doh: I tired to backup the movies of Employee of the Month and Open Season. It semed like it was working and then it stopped and and went to the writing program and it wrote something and then ejected the disk. I tired it and found out there wasn't anything on the disk. The compressing only lasted about 3>5 minuets.
Any help or suggestions????
I have a suggestion. Please provide more information.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Open Season

I experienced the same problems with Open Season. I have read in several threads on several sites that Any DVD and CLone DVD2 will work fine, however I keep getting the CRC error code.

Back