• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.5.1.0 beta

James

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Safe for everyone to try:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6510.exe

This version fixes the problems with "Bangkok Dangerous" rental & 2-disc special edition, US, and maybe some other discs:

6.5.1.0 2009 01 07
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for new PowerDVD builds, which displayed
a "virtual drive not supported" error
- New (DVD): Added support for new protections
- New: Added display, how long you can receive free updates with your
license
- Fix: Autoplay was triggered after system wakeup from sleep
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

So far so good. AnyDVD scanned it like a normal disc and CloneDVD displayed only the correct title. Attempting to make a complete full disc back-up including menus with a DVD5 for compression testing.

Bangkok Dangerous seems to work fine with the updated beta version. Trying Disaster movie now. Thanks so much for getting the beta version out there so quickly!! You guys ROCK!

Thank James and all the gang for all the effort put in to this. I am gone test Bangkok Dangerous 2 disc special edition and see how it goes.

Slysoft :rock:

Works great with Bangkok Dangerous, all special features retained. AnyDVD is one of the few softwares that I bought and it has never failed on me, always prompt on updating. Thank you.

Works perfect doing a complete back-up with menus and all titles on to a DVD. Special features and subtitles work.

Worked perfect.

Thanks Guys! I had a problem when I first insterted the disc and it just scanned it for ever. I've had a problem before with Deamon Tools so I closed down Deamon Tools and reinserted the disc and it scanned it just fine. Must have been the iso I had mounted that caused it. Copied the video to harddisk and it works perfect.

Once again Thanks.

So far Bangkok Dangerous 2 disc special edition is working good. I have ripped it and encoding with Cinema Craft Encoder. 45 % done with 4 passes :rock:

James

I fooled around most of the afternoon trying to rip Bangkok Dangerous and then found your link to the beta. The beta worked like a charm. Thanks a whole bunch.

Eric :rock:

will there be a feature that i can get a notice for a beta update? so that people that have bought anydvd can decide to get updates about a new version only retail or retail and beta? i know this from flashfxp and i like it. maybe you can add this too :bowdown:

but a function like automatic download and start the installation like for antivirus applications is very nice i think if anyone have the choice.:agree:

Version 6.5.1.0 bets

I started copying Bangkok Dangerous and so far so good. It looks like it will work , will keep you posted

Thanks Slysoft....

Posted the Bangkok question to tech support and found the link to this forum. :doh::doh: Found the beta and now I am backing up my DVD. You guys rock... Keep up the great work.

Thanks again,

NCBound

hello Eric,
question I also used the beta and when I tried to play it back it was scrambled and broken so what did I do wrong ? I still can't get it to play rt can u give me and suggestions

mines not working for some reason
i installed the beta version you all sent me.

but when i pop it in yes anydvd scans an gets it set up to copy but when i run clonedvd it doesn't show any previews what-so-ever.
on any of the titles that i select ... just a blank screen

why this is happening i have no idea can anyone please help?

clonedvd 2902 version
anydvd beta 10

thanks

Roger

mines not working for some reason
i installed the beta version you all sent me.

but when i pop it in yes anydvd scans an gets it set up to copy but when i run clonedvd it doesn't show any previews what-so-ever.
on any of the titles that i select ... just a blank screen

why this is happening i have no idea can anyone please help?

clonedvd 2902 version
anydvd beta 10

thanks

Roger
Please disable the CSS archive.

Back