• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Taiyo Yuden problem

customshopkv1

This is the fourth or fifth time one of these TY 8x -R discs has come out like this. What does it look like to everyone else. It's in the dye for sure.
ty_disc.gif

Last edited:
Contamination between the dye and out bottom acrylic layer?

BTW: Nice pic!!!

Look at some of your empty tys and see if you see anything in that area.

I had a bad batch of Office Depot Ricohs that had something like a waterspot inbetween the dye and bottom acrylic layer. 3 burn coasters until I found it,then threw away 3 more empty discs-no problem after that.

Another possibility:

Are those ligit tys? The MID code can be faked and lots of the fake tys are out there.

Look where that void is on your disc. Look in the inner dye-beween the void and the silver ring for a batch number. Something like GCxxxxxx. You'll see 2 large cap letters and 6 numbers following it. You'll need some very bright light.

The MID code can be faked,but not the batch number. Post back your code.

Try some discs that are on the bottom of the spindle you are currently working from.

That happens to all media sometimes, just a bad batch. These discs are stamped and if the dye is not dry you will get spotting which riuns the disc, I have seen this many times before.:agree:

Back