• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Technical question ...

2Ksmom

When I download an update for AnyDVD, do I need to keep the previous updates on my computer? I find that they are taking up alot of room on my computer.

Keep Updates

When I download an update for AnyDVD, do I need to keep the previous updates on my computer? I find that they are taking up alot of room on my computer.

No, you do not need to keep the previous updates. I would however, for caution's sake, keep the last update that you had no problems with and remove all earlier. While the Slysoft updates have been very good, there were one or two that had issues and a fix was needed, so..........

I wouldn't think that you need to keep over one or 2 but ill keep all of mine. You can save them if you like and save them on to a CD or to a floopy disk that is the way ill do it.

I always select "Run". I never save any older versions. If you need an older version, they are all available for download (Back to 5.9.4.1) at File Hippo.

I never save any older versions.

-W

I just keep the last update as a backup only but install over the old one when a new update is out.

I have a Slysoft folder on my external hard drive that I keep every update Slysoft has had. Packrat I guess when it comes to computers and software.:p

can not update new versions

Went to home page and checked for newer version and still says 6.1.2.5. I cleared my cache and doubled checked settings on anydvd and it is checked for automatic updates,but was not notify about the updates. Still cannot get updates. Please help me

I have a Slysoft folder on my external hard drive that I keep every update Slysoft has had. Packrat I guess when it comes to computers and software.:p

I am the exact same way. I have an external drive with all the updates. The oldest file i have saved is 5.4.1.1 from August of 2005. :eek:

Did any one download the new versionand saved it on there harddrive? If so can you send it to me?

PM me with your email addy and I'll send it just the exe though.

went to that web site and the history is still at 6.1.2.5. and it will only download that version

went to that web site and the history is still at 6.1.2.5. and it will only download that version

I beg to differ here is a screen shot of there download page. I also downloaded it when it was released and running it currently too.

slysoftio1.png

stang05......Try HERE ......... File Hippo is a very reputable site.

Last edited:
I had no problem with the link to down load Ver 6.1.3.0...Or to read the history of the update...

Back