• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

what dual layer DVD writer works best with CLONEDVD2???

as the title stands.....
Every burner should work.

My personal vote goes to NEC (equipped with the latest and greatest firmware from Liggy & Dee)
Maybe Sony Optiarc (NEC & Sony optical storage merger) with Liggy & Dee firmware, but I haven't tried it yet.

try and not get a matishita drive (not sure if you can buy them retail)

Hi :)
LG (almost any model currently available).
Pioneer (111 / 112).
Plextor (again almost any current model).

try and not get a matishita drive (not sure if you can buy them retail)
The are called "Panasonic". :)

EDIT:
I believe most Blu-ray drives (Sony, maybe Plaxtor?) are Panasonic / Matsushita drives.

I agree. Always had problems on my laptop with the Dell/Sony DVD writer. Loaded LG Internal DVD DL Writer 18X on my DeskTop and have only had two coasters out of 17. Two coaster because I was running other applications at that time and also had InCD running. Removing the inCd is what most people recommend. Also what is CloneDVD2? I thought it was just CloneDVD.

FG

Back