• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hd-dvd

savyone

Does anybody know if you can burn hd dvd's-the info on slysoft appears to say that but don't know how to do it-Does it require a new hd dvd burner? I've had great luck with regular dvd's but haven't seen any information anywhere on how to burn hd dvd's so any information would greatly be appreciated.

Does anybody know if you can burn hd dvd's-the info on slysoft appears to say that but don't know how to do it-Does it require a new hd dvd burner? I've had great luck with regular dvd's but haven't seen any information anywhere on how to burn hd dvd's so any information would greatly be appreciated.
The product will be released soon enough, I am sure you will need an HD Player or an X-Box HD player, I think Playstation 3 might be capable also ( not sure) I would think you would need some type of HD compatible burner also. Just a guess now mind you.:agree:

Back