• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu Ray problems

guile

Player: PowerDVD 7.2

50 First Dates is causing some major problems. It refuses to play past the menu screen and the player just stops. This is with both beta versions and now the final.

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.0)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0C SEP19 ,2006RE2D
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 9879872 sectors (19296 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 50_FIRST_DATES
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

This movie was playing perfectly on 6.1.2.8. I'm surprised more people arent giving more feedback on blu ray problems.

Btw, Same problems with Open Season. It won't even get past the menu now. Something was broke going from 6.1.2.8 to 6.1.2.9/6.1.3.0 because at least the movie would play.

Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD 6.1.3.0)
SONY BDRW BWU-100A 1.0C SEP19 ,2006RE2D
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 12172736 sectors (23774 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: 70002122_OPEN_SEASON
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

I think for the time being, I will revert back to 6.1.2.8. Also, the Heart Alive in Seattle (iHD) disc is still not functioning.

There is a update for powerdvd now too supposably version 7.3.

There is a update for powerdvd now too supposably version 7.3.

I'm familiar with this recent news, thanks. But can we assume these problems are attributed to the player? I know Powerdvd is a bit buggy but are we sure it's not a problem with the decrypting in anydvd?

From 6.1.2.8 working fine (at least on 50 first dates) to go to TOTALLY not working in a newer build seems suspect to me (ie, I don't think it's the player, at least in this case). I did decrypt both Open Season and 50 First Dates with backupbluray and they are 100% perfect.

g

I think for the time being, I will revert back to 6.1.2.8. Also, the Heart Alive in Seattle (iHD) disc is still not functioning.
You should have told us earlier, so we could have delayed the final release... :(

You should have told us earlier, so we could have delayed the final release... :(

I only got the Heart dvd about 2 hours ago. I did comment a bit (Open Season thread) about problems with Blu Ray.

g

I only got the Heart dvd about 2 hours ago. I did comment a bit (Open Season thread) about problems with Blu Ray.

g

So are you saying James needs to read? :D Just kidding with ya.

g

Am I blind? Where is the open season thread?

Sounds like somebody's having a case of the Monday's. :doh:

Sorry, Just got done watching 'Office Space' and had to say it. :D

Superman Returns Blu-ray won't even start(WinDVD BD For VAIO) with 6.1.3.0 enabled.

As soon as I exit 6.1.3.0, winDVD BD plays Superman Returns fine.

:confused:
Ah well, manual it is then for now, huh?
Keep up the great work SlySoft Team!

Last edited:
Back