• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDvd 6.1.3.0

Maud'dib

AnyDvd HD 6.1.3.0 released

New version at Slysoft web site. It supports Blu-Ray:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
AnyDVD HD 6.1.3.0

AnyDVD HD History

6.1.3.0 2007 03 05
- New: Added Blu-Ray support
- New: Added removal of Blu-Ray region code
- Change: Automatic update notification is now less intrusive
(it uses a ballon tool tip) on Windows XP and Vista
- Change: I/O on 64bit OS (WinXP64/Vista64) moved to kernel mode
- Updated ElbyCDIO layer, fixes "cannot get exclusive access" in
CloneDVD and CloneCD under XP64 and Vista64
- Change: ElbyCDIO uses less CPU cycles under Windows XP and Vista
- Change: After using CloneCD or CloneDVD, AnyDVD does no longer
rescan the disc under XP64 and Vista64.
- Fix: HD DVDs without iHD menus did not work
- Fix: AnyDVD did not shut down properly when user logged off
- Fix: AnyDVD could be unintentionally disabled for some drives
- Fix: AnyDVD could detect Arccos copy protection on short multi
angle titles (e.g., extras on Monster House, R4) by mistake
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

visit http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Thanks for the heads up. I just downloaded and installed it.

cannot update newer version. cleared browser cache and still get same update 6.1.2.5. went to home page and history says that I have the latest update but the page says 6.1.3.0. Any help would be thankfull

Sorry to hear, I don't know what else to do here so I'll let someone else try to help ya out.

I told him if he PM's me with his email addy I'll send the exe to him.

I just sent him the exe so let us know how it went.

Last edited:
One time the same thing happened to me when I try to update even after I cleared the browser cache. So, I turn off my DSL for 10 seconds and turn it on again. Then, it worked.

Well I sent him the direct exe file and he said it didn't work so it sounds like if your ideal doesn't work then he needs to send in a support ticket.

Hmmmm

:( I am also having problems installing 6.1.3.0...
I have tried installing over the top and also doing a complete un-install, then a re-install but this still wont work.. Keeps saying that i have 6.1.2.5
This is it keeps telling me there is a new version do I want to visit the slysoft site to update!!!!
I have never had this problem before, I have been using ANYDVD for years now and I usually just 'RUN' the installation stright form update link ansd this has normally worked fine....:confused:

:( I am also having problems installing 6.1.3.0...
I have tried installing over the top and also doing a complete un-install, then a re-install but this still wont work.. Keeps saying that i have 6.1.2.5
This is it keeps telling me there is a new version do I want to visit the slysoft site to update!!!!
I have never had this problem before, I have been using ANYDVD for years now and I usually just 'RUN' the installation stright form update link ansd this has normally worked fine....:confused:

@mrhyde1969:
Do you reboot your pc after un-install version 6.1.2.5?

If you start the installer, what version does it display?

Sorry James on getting back so late. It was another user I was trying to help I sent him the same exe file I downloaded and I am using 6.1.3.0 So I was thinking if I sent him the exe then it'll work so guess what he said it didn't install the latest version. This user was "stang05". You might see if he'll respond to this though. Opps I thought you quoted me sorry. But this is some info to ask this user. :D

Back