• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Burning without chapter titles

Reddawn

I am streaming video across my network using a buffalo link theater, but the movie only plays in chapters. unfortunately, the supplied software that comes with the Links Theater is limited in its functionality. It works well but, I have to pick each of :mad: the chapters to continue the movie. Is there a setting on clone DVD that allows me to copy the movie in one file without any chapters, or can anyone guide me on how to accomplish this task. Thanks

Thanks, It looks like a complicated proccess. I'll give it a try.

I have found a better method using nero recode. By converting the file to mp4 format I can now view the entire movie as a single file. This method is simple enough and it works for me. My new media theater( buffalo link theater) plays mp4 files and I did not take too much of a hit in picture quality.

I have found a better method using nero recode. By converting the file to mp4 format I can now view the entire movie as a single file. This method is simple enough and it works for me. My new media theater( buffalo link theater) plays mp4 files and I did not take too much of a hit in picture quality.

You could use CloneDVD mobile as well. If the "vob passthrough" mode works with your device, this would be a very fast process.

Back