• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windtalkers

mlavrey

I am having a problem with the movie Windtalkers copying? This is a 2002 movie so this should not be a new problem. I am useing Nero Recode with Any dvd but i tryed useing dvd shrink also, and it keeps telling me that the dvd is encrypted? HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

For what it's worth, I archived my copy of this movie by using CloneDVD.

:bowdown: CloneDVD

Bad source disc I bet meaning it has errors on the original to not be able to copy successfully.

The disc has no visable scratches

The disc can be defective even though you do not see any visible damage. This is especially true with older discs that are sold in discount stores in the bargain bins. I would return it to the place of purchase, if possible, and get another copy.

Back