• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

does anyone have dvd shrink&clonedvd2 on same PC

dvd shrink

I have both and find if clone dvd won't burn it neither will dvd shrink.

Are they still up dateing shrink? I thought i read some where that they had stoped up dateing it but i may be wrong.

They have stopped updating shrink - Thats why if if use shrink I use it with ripit4me - some titles won't work with anydvd and shrink together.

Nero recode is the new shrink - but its not free.

What I am saying is to use dvd shrink and to burn right then you must have either.

What I am saying is to use dvd shrink and to burn right then you must have either.

"Burn Right" ???? "Must have either"??? You can burn DVD files with any DVD burning software.

OK I guess I need to break this down to extreme lamens terms for you.

In order to burn directly after dvd shrink is done compressing you need imgburn or nero installed, unless you want to open another file up to burn with that program. You quotationed "Burn Right" but left out the other key word "Burn Right Then" meaning automatically after dvd shrink without opening a new program to use. You can use any burning application to burn files or images but in order to autoburn you must have nero or imgburn installed. I hope this clears things up. You use dvd shrink out of all people I figured you knew what I was referring to on this.

OK I guess I need to break this down to extreme lamens terms for you.

You use dvd shrink out of all people I figured you knew what I was referring to on this.

No need for "laymen" terms if you make yourself clear to begin with. Your post did not make any sense the way you posted it. Yes, to do an "automatic" burn, you do need a DVD burning software that is capable of an automatic burn with Shrink.

Last edited:
Note that when you do an automatic burn with Shrink your burned DVD will contain the AudioTS and VideoTS folders (not needed with most players today). If Shrink to the HD, and then burn, you won't get those folders, so long as you don't have the create box checked in shrink.

Some software players work better without those antiquated sub-folders on the disk.

-W

Back